You have books. We have readers.
Hundreds of independent bookstores in three regions (NAIBA, GLIBA, and SIBA) expand the reach of your key titles through twice-yearly direct-to-consumer print and digital ad campaigns. Space sells out early. Will you join us in 2023?
Download our advertising kit and book today.
Why invest your ad dollars in RAMP catalogs?
RAMP provides stores with myriad ways of ordering catalog titles, promoting them creatively, and selling them across multiple channels. From stock checklists and Edelweiss collections to POS materials, ecommerce templates, and assorted digital graphics, both Summer and Holiday Catalog titles are front and center with stores from the day you book your ad, leaving indie booksellers to do what they do best: match books with readers.
2023 Ad Rates and Specs
RATES: Summer Catalog
There is one combined Summer Catalog for NAIBA/GLIBA/SIBA. Pricing is for the combined catalog used by bookstores across all 3 regions.
Reservations due March 15, 2023
|Regular Interior||$2499 per title|
|Backlist Title||$1999 per title (published prior to May 1, 2022)|
|Small Press||$1699 per title|
RATES: Holiday Catalogs
Each regional association (NAIBA/GLIBA/SIBA) has its own catalog. Pricing is per title, per catalog.
Reservations due June 15, 2023
|Regular Interior||Standard publisher rate||$2999 per title, per catalog|
|Backlist Title||Title published prior to October 1, 2022||$1999 per title, per catalog|
|Small Press||Title from a small, independent press||$1699 per title, per catalog|
Summer Catalog Specs
Holiday Catalog Specs
▼ 2023 Hoiday Catalogs Ad Reservation Form
If you placed orders in RAMP’s 2022 Summer or Holiday Catalogs, your 2023 Publisher Account is active. To access the 2023 RAMP Ad Reservation Forms, enter the email address associated with that account below.
ACCOUNT SIGN IN
- If you see a “could not find record” message when signing in, your email address is not linked to an active RAMP Publisher Account. Please create your account here and then sign in below with your email address.
- Questions or problems with signing in? Contact RAMP.
ORDER and ACCOUNT SUPPORT
- To view or update your current account information, click ✏️ Update My Profile at the top right of your ad portal after you have signed in. Any changes will automatically update in your ad reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation of each reservation at the account sign-in email address. If you would like a copy sent to a different address, you can indicate that in the reservation form.
- If you need to request catalog placement changes to an existing ad reservation, please click the Order and Account Support link (visible after you have signed in) to contact RAMP. A staff member will respond as soon as possible, typically within the hour.
- Ad rate changes or questions about your invoice should be directed to Suzanne Shoger.
- After you have reserved an ad, you can click the reservation listing to edit or update the item metadata at any time until reservations are due on March 15 for the Summer Catalog or June 15 for the Holiday Catalogs.
- If you’d like to download a CSV file of your ad reservations after you have placed them, click the link (visible after sign-in).